Longtime WUWT reader Jimbo writes in Tips and Notes:
The following has been partly referenced and inspired by Numberwatch. The differences between this list and Numberwatch are:
1) I have tried to select my sources only from peer reviewed letters, papers, abstracts, correspondence etc, or from the IPCC.
2) The list contains only research that appears to arrive at contradictory and opposite findings.
3) Items and links in brackets are just for extra information purposes though some are peer reviewed.
4) I have also added many of my own finds to the list.
* Corrections, clarifications and paired, peer reviewed suggestions appreciated.
* Some abstracts provide a link to the full version.
* I am aware of the caveats and uncertainties stated in some of the documents listed below.
Below are just a few things caused by man-made Global Warming Climate Change Global Climate Disruption Excessive Climate Change Research Funding.