The St. Patrick’s Day Godsend and the End of the COVID Hostage Crisis…

Guest “Happy St. Patrick’s Day!” by David Middleton

Heart-warming news from Dallas (a month after we were freezing our @$$es off)…

Large crowds gather in Dallas for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations just days after mask, capacity restrictions lifted
Mike McRae, owner of Stan’s Blue Note, said the crowds were a godsend.

Author: Eric Alvarez (WFAA)
Published: 8:57 PM CST March 13, 2021

DALLAS — Large crowds gathered on Greenville Avenue in Dallas, as St. Patrick’s Day festivities coincided with the first weekend without statewide mask and capacity restrictions in Texas.

On Wednesday, the statewide mask mandate was lifted and businesses were cleared to reopen at 100% capacity.

For revelers like Shayda Nazifpour, it was the biggest crowd in almost a year.

[…]

[…]

Mike McRae, owner of Stan’s Blue Note, said the crowds were a godsend.

“Best day we’ve had in a year,” McRae said. “We were closed for four months straight. It didn’t just hurt me. It hurt all my staff.”

The workers were doing their best to keep things clean, according to McRae.

“We have hand sanitizer at the door,” McRae said. “We’re wiping down everything constantly.”

Maintaining social distancing was next to impossible with the capacity at 299 people.

“We do our best to social distance but when these guys have been cramped up a whole year, it’s hard to say you have to stay six feet back. But we’re doing our best,” McRae said.

[…]

WFAA
“Big crowds gathering in the Dallas area of lower Greenville as St. Patty‘s Day parties coincide with the first weekend without mask and capacity restrictions in Texas” @wfaa

Mike McRae, owner of Stan’s Blue Note, said the crowds were a godsend

I spent about 1/3 of the 1980’s in Stan’s Blue Note. When it was at or near full capacity (every Thursday through Sunday night), it was impossible to stay six inches apart, much less six feet.

Thank you Governor Abbott!

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday businesses would be allowed to return to 100% capacity and masks would no longer be required starting March 10.

6KDFM

Rick Perry would have gotten it done sooner, but you got it done! I’m sure Fire Marshal Gump* is having an apoplectic seizure right now… A real Win-Win!

*Fire Marshal Gump?
County Judge Clay Jenkins is the chief executive of Dallas County and presides over the County Commissioners Court. He looks like the Jim Carrey character, Fire Marshal Bill from In Living Color and he talks like Forrest Gump. Gump appears to be hell-bent on perpetuating the ChiCom-19 hostage crisis forever.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Day 361 of America Held Hostage by ChiCom-19

2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19)

Dallas County Residents
Date Last UpdatedConfirmed Cases of COVID-19Deaths from COVID-19
March 15, 2021249,6253,309
DCHHS

94.5% of Dallas County has not tested positive for Kung Flu and 99.9% haven’t died from it:

Dallas County PopulationUS Census (July 2019)
2,635,516
Confirmed Cases of COVID-19% Tested Positive
249,6259.5%
Deaths from COVID-19% Died
3,3090.1%

Assuming that 94% of the 0.1% didn’t die from something else, it took nearly a year to exceed the Dean Wormer line.

4.6 20 votes
Abolition Man
March 17, 2021 2:52 am

David,
Congrats on surviving the one year anniversary of Two Weeks to Flatten the Curve! I think we need to make it a two day national holiday; March 16th is TWTFTC Day; followed by St. Patrick’s Day on the 17th!
Maybe we better make it a three day holiday; many of us will need a day just to sober up! Stay safe and healthy! Cheers!

Ron Long
March 17, 2021 2:59 am

Congratulations of Texas, another RedState, reopening. Amazing how the other Red States, like Florida, can reopen without damaging their Covid statistics. From personal experience I know one thing for sure, you do not want to get this virus. In my case I think it likely that me wearing a mask kept me from getting a large viral load and my case was light. Today is the second day with no notable aftereffects, a month after declared virus-free. Don’t get this virus.

Joseph Zorzin
Reply to  Ron Long
March 17, 2021 4:28 am

I wear 2 masks- a surgical mask on top of a KN95- but then again, I hardly ever go anywhere. I left my wife do the shopping.

ozspeaksup
Reply to  Joseph Zorzin
March 17, 2021 4:33 am

how sweet,thoughtful and and courteous of you..
yes /s

Joel O’Bryan
Reply to  ozspeaksup
March 17, 2021 5:36 am

Unless he wears one continually in his own home around his wife, Joe illustrates why even the best fitted n95 masks don’t work. Tracing studies show most infections occur in residential settings between family members where no one wears masks, eats together, and stays in close proximity for sustained periods.

tonyb
Editor
Reply to  Joel O’Bryan
March 17, 2021 5:42 am

lets add to your list that, judging by my walks around the area, households don’t open windows for ventilation, which would lessen the chances of inter family infections. The worst thing you can do is seal up the house or indeed to remain in it longer than necessary

tonyb

Fireman Bill
Reply to  Joseph Zorzin
March 17, 2021 5:25 pm

As a fireman I’ve been wearing an SCBA for over a year now. I don’t sleep well from changing out the tank every 20 minutes. Wish we had the one hour bottles. Having trouble seeing out the mask these days and my kids call me Darth Dad. I gave up trying to shower, but I can’t smell anything but my own burps. Don’t ask about eating. I’ve lost some weight.

Reply to  Ron Long
March 17, 2021 5:12 am

Congratulations, you are an important member of society, and we need you to look after yourself well. Please do your duty as a respectable person, and report to the nearest independent forensics laboratory. Donating a few milliliters of your blood will enable us to isolate one cell, and inspect it under a scanning microscope to extract the deadly virus you survived, then we can have the first photograph of this extremely dangerous pathogen.
Please do this, even if it costs you a bit of money, after all, in your hands (and feet and kidneys and lungs) lies the definitive proof that this virus actually exist, to be shown to all those darn sceptics who think this is a computer-model-driven scamdemic as part of a Bolshevik plot to confiscate earth.
After all, you don’t want us to get sick too, do you? Do you?
Just be careful, this virus group has been patented, so publish us that electron micrograph under a pseudonym, so Baal Gates and his fiend Antonchrist Frauci don’t sue you for infringement…

Ron Long
Reply to  paranoid goy
March 17, 2021 7:32 am

paranoid goy, although I generally agree with your comments, I live in Mendoza, Argentina, and I will not be going anywhere near any medical facility I don’t need to. Sure, there are professional doctors here, I play golf with a lot of them, but the risk elements are immediately obvious in a medical facility.

Scissor
Reply to  Ron Long
March 17, 2021 5:17 am

Clearly some suffer greatly and it contributes to the death of those who are particularly vulnerable. Most have light symptoms or none at all. Were you also taking vitamin D, any supplements?

Did you wear an N95 mask?

Ron Long
Reply to  Scissor
March 17, 2021 7:35 am

I and my wife made it a point to get vitamin D directly from sun exposure every day, remember it is summer in the southern hemisphere. Also took zinc and other multi-vitamins. There are not any N95 masks outside of some medical facilities, so we wear the best we can get, and use alcohol on hands, and social distance, etc.

StevenF
Reply to  Ron Long
March 17, 2021 11:10 am

Yes, one can get Vit D from sunlight. The problem is that it is hard to know just how much you are getting. That depends on a lot of variables. It also means that you are getting a lot of sunlight, which has its own issues.

Before thinking that getting Vit D from sunlight is enough, you should get tested and see what your actual levels are. If they are still not enough, you should take a high quality supplement.

How much is high enough. Normal is considered 35 to 50 ng/ml but I would get my levels to at least 60 ng/ml. My levels are 80+ and I had COVID and barely noticed it. But of course, that’s an N of 1. Your mileage may differ.

Don132
Reply to  Ron Long
March 17, 2021 9:41 am

If you don’t want to get sick with Covid-19 but are tired of these ridiculous and tyrannical restrictions, there are at least two good choices: one, get a vaccine. Two, get a prescription for ivermectin, which is a potent antiviral, among other things. Three, don’t listen to Fauci, who is working for Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab. https://covid19criticalcare.com/medical-evidence/ivermectin/

STRICQ
Reply to  Ron Long
March 17, 2021 10:01 am

I caught some kind of virus back in 2017. It knocked me down for over two weeks. Just as I get better, I got sick again, then again, then again. Each time a little less severe than the previous time. It took over a year to get over the brain fog and start feeling normal again.

Last edited 4 months ago by STRICQ
Paul Penrose
Reply to  Ron Long
March 17, 2021 10:38 am

The severity of your symptoms are a function of your immune system, not the initial viral load that infected you. The initial load you were exposed to could only affect the probability of being infected, and obviously the mask did not prevent that.

Last edited 4 months ago by Paul Penrose
Derg
March 17, 2021 3:03 am

Imagine all those lives we could have saved if we took the Fauci’s initial advice and wore 2 masks. 😉

Joel O’Bryan
Reply to  Derg
March 17, 2021 5:56 am

Fauci’s initial advice was that masks don’t work. He only changed after political pressure applied to him from colleagues.

Reply to  Joel O’Bryan
March 17, 2021 11:15 am

Fauci also said he lied about masks because he was wanting N95 masks to not be used up by the public – just limited for medical people. Nanci Piglosi visited Chinatown in San Fransicko after Trump blocked flights. I blame Nanci for not wearing a mask and not socially distancing and spreading the virus by her example…Bad Nanci…Bad Fauci…both on video.

H.R.
Reply to  Derg
March 17, 2021 6:02 am

I thought in March of last year Fauci said masks don’t work and weren’t necessary. I believe he said the same thing several years prior.
Today is Wednesday, the 17th. I wonder what he will say about masks today?
Ehhh, it doesn’t matter. Next week he’ll say something different. Until he settles in on a consistent message, which I believe will be on the 32nd of Never, I’ll use my own best judgement.
I had a talk with my Dr. about wearing masks during one of Fauci’s “no masks” phases. She said masks won’t stop the virus, but they will likely reduce the viral load. I use that information to my benefit. From what I know of masks, gaps, mesh size, and the size of the virus, I’d have to agree with her.
One other thing that has me stumped is how these miracle masks are one-way. The YSM (Yellow Stream Media) and their “expurts” were pushing the narrative, “Okay we admit masks won’t prevent you from getting the virus, but they prevent you from spreading the virus to others.”
Say what?!? A one-way mask? A virus can get in but it stops a virus from getting out? Brilliant!
To stop the spread of colds and flu, people used to carry a one-way handkerchief. If they felt a sneeze coming on, they whipped out their hanky and sneezed into that. No one-way masks required.

Abolition Man
Reply to  H.R.
March 17, 2021 7:39 am

Yellow Stream Media (YSM)
Wouldn’t they be called urinalists!?
“Don’t piss down my neck and tell me it’s raining!”

StevenF
Reply to  H.R.
March 17, 2021 11:17 am

It’s not that masks are one way. When you breath in through a mask the air next to the mask gets sucked in through the mask. If there are viral particles in that air, they get sucked in. So they don’t stop virus from getting in.

When we breath out while infected we create a cloud of viral particles that float in the air around us until they settle down. The stronger the breath, the larger the cloud. But if you wear a mask, the mask interferes with the strength of the outflowing air. The breath is more chaotic and less laminar flow. What ends up happening is that the cloud of viral particles is much smaller and helps to protect those around.

The protection of course is not complete and if someone is close enough they can easily be in the smaller, mask caused cloud.

Drake
Reply to  StevenF
March 17, 2021 12:01 pm

So how much smaller?

The numbers I have seen here show a minuscule difference between the fascist states and the free states. So how much is masks and how much is all stores closed down? I was in Michigan this summer and the OUTDOOR garden centers in the 2 Wally worlds we visited were completely shut down.

Conversely, in Nevada our fascist governor closed down small liquor and smoke shops (not marijuana) and funneled all drinkers and smokers into the big grocery stores. Wally world and other grocery stores in Nevada and Utah made everyone go in and out the same set of doors so they could count the customers so as not to exceed the capacity limits, again funneling people together. If stupidity didn’t account for most of what is ridiculous that happens in the human environment, you could almost think it was intentional.

Paul Penrose
Reply to  Derg
March 17, 2021 10:40 am

I think the down-votes come from people not recognizing the sarcasm. You should use a /sarc tag from now on.

H.R.
Reply to  Paul Penrose
March 17, 2021 1:48 pm

He had the winky emoji at the end. I didn’t see the remark as sarcastic so much as a dig at Fauci’s Follies.

Anyhow, the winky or /s is a tip-off that what was written was not the explicit message and shouldn’t be taken at face value.

Perhaps a few people missed the winky emoji.

goracle
Reply to  Derg
March 18, 2021 5:35 am

4 masks good… 2 masks bad

Hotscot
March 17, 2021 3:21 am

Without wanting to panic anyone, please read the followinf information regarding the ‘vaccines’ and watch Dr. Vernon Colemans video at the end of it.

The title is over sensational, but it’s a media outlet reporting it, and irrespective of their motives, they always like sensation.

The rest is, however, very important for you to consider on it’s merits, in light of your personal circumstances.

Reply to  Hotscot
March 17, 2021 4:31 am

French health authorities report new ‘Breton variant’ of Covid virus
French health body Direction générale de la santé has reported the new variant to the World Health Organisation after it was detected through a cluster of cases in Lannion in Brittany.
The patients in Lannion hospital all presented with classic Covid symptoms, but PCR tests proved negative. Genetic screening of the patients’ samples revealed what appears to be a new variant of the virus.

Joel O’Bryan
Reply to  Hotscot
March 17, 2021 5:47 am

LOL. Thanks for chuckle.Top men are working on it.

Reply to  Hotscot
March 17, 2021 5:48 am

I read the “open letter” by Van den Bosshe, and nearly gagged with revulsion. Great was my joy this morning to see a Rosemarie Frei (MSc) rip his duplicitous rubbish apart. One of the secret arts of the Bolshevik is his canny ability to make you think he’s on your side, while convincing your enemey he’s on their side, all the while sowing hatred and discord on all sides.
Methinks you got blinded by the sensationalism, and forgot to analyse from first principles, in this case, the questionable existence of a deadly pandemic. No matter how much you like or respect someone, if they argue from a false starting premise, the rest must be false. You don’t have to hate them, but you cannot trust them.
Besides, the frucker is a vaccinator of note, therefor a self-admitted misanthrope. You know what we call viruses around these parts? Various Incredibly Renumerative Unproven Sopstories. You can measure a physician’s incompetence by the number of times he says: “Oh, that’s just a virus going ’round”. This guy makes his living off poisoning you until his unproven sopstory dies with you. “Sopstory” prevents me from using the swearword…

Reply to  paranoid goy
March 17, 2021 7:51 am

I would prefer an effective treatment, there are several, fighting against hospitalisation and ICU to be immunised afterward. What Bosshe describes is how evolution works, and that a virus evolve is well known.
There’s always the question, why effective treatments are suppressed.

Doonman
Reply to  Krishna Gans
March 18, 2021 1:34 am

Viruii dont evolve, they aren’t alive. They reproduce only under the function of host cell division. So its the host cells of the infected that don’t reproduce the virions identically. In other words, mutations are your fault.

Hotscot
Reply to  paranoid goy
March 17, 2021 8:02 am

Y’know what mate, I figured much of this out long before I read this.

It takes only a little common sense, and the prompting of potential ‘vaccine’ passports to do so.

Imagine the scene; a mate and I want to go to the Pub after restrictions are lifted. Neither of us will accept the vaccination so on pitching up at the Pub we’re refused entry.

We peer longingly through the closed window and watch all these vaccinated people having a jolly old time, sharing the virus between them as, we now know none of the vaccines prevent anyone contracting or sharing the virus.

We retreat to the Off Sales where we buy ourselves some nice cold cans of beer and retreat homeward, grateful for vaccination passports because they have helped us doge a bullet from all the contaminates a55holes who accepted the virus for their own selfish desires.

But we’re told we musk wear masks to protect others.

Now, regarding your reference to the article in the defender firstly I’ll point out this is yet another Journalist ‘debunking’ the claims of a scientist. A well qualified journalist mind you, but she has plenty of skin in the game. Not least, with a quick search I found an article co written by her asserting no one has died of the virus. https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/02/no-one-has-died-from-the-coronavirus-president-of-the-bulgarian-pathology-association/

In other words, she’ll take the word of one crank, but not the word of another crank?????

Having said that, I don’t disbelieve her on either claim, and I do agree with her about the probability of the virus gaining strength as, if the vaccine isn’t killing the virus then it’s not ‘culling the herd’ as it were. In other words, leaving the fittest variants to survive and thrive. I don’t believe the nonsense about reginal variants either, but nor do I believe the concept of a Bolshevik world takeover.

But of course there are conflicting conspiracy theories whizzing round all over the place right now. I figure I’ll stick to my common sense approach which seems to be supported by some scientific evidence, no matter the motive.

Reply to  Hotscot
March 17, 2021 8:24 am

Out of the link:

We know that stress significantly suppresses the immune system, so I can really claim 200% that all the chronic diseases will be more severe and more acute per se. Specifically in situ carcinoma – over 50% of these are going to become more invasive […] So I will say that this epidemic isn’t so much an epidemic of the virus, it’s an epidemic of giving people a lot of fear and stress.”

True

Reply to  Hotscot
March 17, 2021 9:03 am

From what Bolshevik are you talking ?

Reply to  Hotscot
March 17, 2021 11:38 am

“…take the word of one crank, but not the word of another crank?????”
Just to be sure, my glee at her post was merely at having my own bias confirmed, it always makes me feel less er… contrary. Yes, I’m biased, and anyone says they ain’t, is lying.
As for death stats, I will agree to counting them the day somebody proves the virus in question has been isolated, in the full scientific meaning of the word, Koch postulate and all that. Until then, no proof of any, is as good as calling it none. I was also convinced the thing was released as a test, but so far, it seems to be in silico only, meaning computer models.
As for the Bolshevik takeover, note that every single step in the evolution of the “pandemic” has happened precisely according to standard modi operandus as recorded since the French Devolution. I admit to not actually knowing who they are, but their arrogance has become hubris, and they talk to each other like we are colonial servants (we’re too primitive to understand a word of the language they insisted we learn if we want a job), they do not even bother lying anymore.
If you have a better explanation than a world coup for this “two weeks to flatten the curve” fiasco, please, by all means, I will sit quietly at your feet, instruct me. This is not conspiracy theory (a derogatory term invented by the CIA) it is documented history, as it is happening.
Here I translate The Master’s Voice discussing the 4th revolution:

Philo
Reply to  paranoid goy
March 17, 2021 8:55 am

From experience, if you must get mumps get it before adolescence! From experience, unless it killed me I’d go with the vaccine. Spending a month in bed nursing a nasty side effect, fortunately on one testicle was destroyed- while in pain the whole time. Ruined second year in high school socially.

I think the ladies will have different side effects, but I’ve never asked!
As far as other childhood diseases go, in our household that was the only notable incident. All my sister and I got chicken pox twice, older brother didn’t. All 3 got measles without major issues. Sister got German Measles. Otherwise no others.

Reply to  Philo
March 17, 2021 10:50 am

“…if you must get mumps get it before adolescence…”
That’s why normal, thinking people hold children’s parties the moment one kid in the neighbourhood gets it. But did you follow the (second) link to the statistics-driven disproval of vaccine claims? Easy read, very informative…
If you click on my name, you can find my entire view on the issue.

Hotscot
March 17, 2021 3:23 am

It seems, rightly or wrongly, someone is doing something about George Soros other than sucking up to him and taking his money.

Scissor
Reply to  Hotscot
March 17, 2021 5:20 am

They should invite George to come over for the transfer.

Loydo
March 17, 2021 4:16 am

3,309 dead, why does that number seem familiar?

ozspeaksup
Reply to  Loydo
March 17, 2021 4:34 am

building fall down day?

Reply to  Loydo
March 17, 2021 5:25 am

Uh, 3×3 = 09? 3309×1813 is almost Sixmillions(TM)? 33 degrees of freemasonry denyin’ our right to existence?
I give up! Tell us how 3309 proves we are all idiots.
Of course, I am making fun of your reputation for championing establishment conspiracy theory… nothing personal, (insert smileyface with tongue sticking out).

Reply to  Loydo
March 17, 2021 7:54 am

Does it seem familiar ?
Will you say, there is a relation to mask wearing or not to count the daily US deaths ?

fred250
Reply to  Loydo
March 17, 2021 12:07 pm

because that’s how many times you have been PROVEN either WRONG OR LYING !

Abolition Man
Reply to  fred250
March 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Now, Fred!
I think 3,309 is gross underestimation of Loydo’s cumulative lies and errors! You need to be more optimistic about his abilities!

Joseph Zorzin
March 17, 2021 4:26 am

The day we’re all Irish!

Mumbles McGuirck
Reply to  Joseph Zorzin
March 17, 2021 8:02 am

Nope! Not HRH Prince Charles. Everybody in County Clare sez, ‘ No, thank you. His nibs we can do without.’

Joseph Zorzin
Reply to  Mumbles McGuirck
March 17, 2021 8:13 am

Right- he’s German.

Bruce Cobb
March 17, 2021 5:10 am

On the one hand there is Covid hysteria, and on the other, Covid denial. Neither is a healthy or rational response to what is in fact, a real threat.

Scissor
Reply to  Bruce Cobb
March 17, 2021 5:25 am

Yes. PM posted this with another good video yesterday. The truth is leaking out.

Robert W Turner
Reply to  Scissor
March 17, 2021 6:29 am

Stunning isn’t it? Even more stunning is that these testimonies will mostly fall on deaf ears.

Robert W Turner
Reply to  Scissor
March 17, 2021 6:33 am

“What’s been going on is beyond belief.” And that right there is exactly why these testimonies fall on deaf ears. The sheep refuse to believe that the shepherd would ever lead them to the slaughter house.

Joel O’Bryan
Reply to  Bruce Cobb
March 17, 2021 5:42 am

Getting in the car and driving to the grocery store is also a real threat to health and human life.

Doonman
Reply to  Joel O’Bryan
March 18, 2021 1:42 am

Getting in a car is the single most greatest threat you can take to your health.

Robert W Turner
Reply to  Bruce Cobb
March 17, 2021 6:28 am

This cold virus is mostly exposing the poor health crisis of the west.

Tony
Reply to  Bruce Cobb
March 17, 2021 11:10 am

Covid isn’t a real threat to around 99% of the world population.

Notanacademic
Reply to  Tony
March 17, 2021 4:13 pm

I think it’s 99.97% but if Dr Bossche is correct that might change drastically. I sincerely hope he is wrong.

fretslider
March 17, 2021 5:13 am

the End of the COVID Hostage Crisis…

Oh yeah? It’s alright for some!

In the Police state that is the present day UK what seemed whacky and far out is coming to pass. Control now taken must be retained (that’s how Parliament works) and there are several avenues of ‘Public Safety’ that are ripe for exploitation.

There is the pandemic itself, despite the fact that 50 to 60 year olds are currently being vaccinated and everybody above has been jabbed, there will be no let up in the restrictions at all. And now that exotic variants of the original virus have begun to lose their potency in the public mind, other fears have been seized on.

Recently a serving police officer was arrested and charged with the kidnap and murder of a 33 year old marketing executive. The whole affair has illuminated the divergence between the middle and working classes. BLM protesting for a very middle-class white woman. But to be fair, they were all there – Sisters Uncut, Antifa, XR etc.

All these people demanded ever tighter lockdown and now they rail against it.

Lockdown hypocrite Zarah Sultana merrily yelled into a busy crowd last night, calling for the resignation of Cressida Dick for enforcing the laws that the Corbynista MP herself voted for. Sultana not only voted for the regulations that made protests like the one she attended yesterday illegal, she went further than most MPs in hitting out at the Government for moving too quickly in winding down the lockdown measures that are currently in place.

When anti-lockdown protesters were being arrested for protesting, MPs like Charles Walker spoke up. Zarah Sultana was silent. Zarah Sultana voted for the measures that made her protest illegal, and called for the lockdown to go on for even longer. Guido is surprised she wasn’t arrested, as she could have been

As for the future

Prepare yourself for the post-lockdown dystopia

Texas – apart from the power supply – seems attractive

renbutler
March 17, 2021 5:20 am

“Images of the crowds on social media sparked backlash from users on Twitter, who called the gatherings irresponsible and feared they would lead to a spike in COVID-19 numbers in the coming days.”

Always so many dire predictions that never come true, like the mathematically impossible 250k cases that Sturgis supposedly caused.

There’s something very familiar about that tactic…

Abolition Man
Reply to  renbutler
March 17, 2021 8:05 am

What is it with Twitter? It seems like most is the users are obedient sheep or rabid dogs!
Anyone hinting at a desire for lost liberties or suggesting speech should be free is subjected to a mass bleating or an attack of the feral dogs! Why somebody with a modicum of intelligence would want to stay on this platform is beyond me!

Independent
Reply to  Abolition Man
March 17, 2021 8:34 am

Twitter, the clogged septic tank of the internet. Combined with Facebook (the open sewer in a vast slum of the internet) and you get a whole lot of you-know-what.

Joseph Zorzin
March 17, 2021 5:29 am

Off topic, sorry, but:

New Rule: Losing to China | Real Time with Bill Maher
This is a great video!

Robert W Turner
Reply to  Joseph Zorzin
March 17, 2021 7:10 am

Funny how every problem he points out is a result of the libtarded but still implies that the other half of the nation is as culpable.

Tom Abbott
March 17, 2021 5:48 am

It looks like it won’t be long before most people get the vaccination, and that, combined with the number of people already infected and recovered, is getting close to giving us herd immunity. Or at least that’s what some medical people are claiming.

I see where Private Citizen Trump came out yesterday and advocated for people to get vaccinated.

We are getting back to normal. In the Red States anyway.

The people in New York and California must be pulling their hair out watching other States opened up while they are still shut down, although it looks like both California Governor Newsom and New York Governor Cuomo are both easing up on the restrictions now. Some say they are only doing so because they are both in political trouble.

Tom Abbott
March 17, 2021 6:03 am

I wonder how all those Wuhan-virus-infected illegal aliens pouring across the Texas border will affect the virus statistics.

How long do you figure it will take the illegal aliens to make their way to Dallas? I hear they are in the process of creating a shelter in Dallas for about 3,000 illegal aliens.

Eleven million is the number. That’s the number of illegal aliens a Democrat Socialist activist says the U.S. needs to import in order to swing the Red States to Blue and elect Democrat Socialists in perpetuity in the United States.

Joe Biden said on the campaign trail that the US could easily accomodate taking in two million illegal aliens this year, and if he were elected president, he would increase the allowable number.

So this flood of illegal aliens coming across the U.S. border is what Biden and the Democrat Socialists want. This is going to secure their political power, they think, and they are probably correct.

The only problem Biden sees is the bad appearace of what is happening. He wants to eliminate that appearance, but he won’t try to stop the illegal aliens from coming, he will instead just increase the resources put towards processing the illegal aliens into the country.

The flooding of the border is the Democrat Socialists plan. They have no intention of putting a stop to the flow of new Democrat Socialist voters. They are just going to try to make it look more acceptable to the American people.

Last edited 4 months ago by Tom Abbott
Independent
Reply to  Tom Abbott
March 17, 2021 8:36 am

There are a lot more than 11 million, possibly up to 30 million.

Tom Abbott
Reply to  Independent
March 18, 2021 2:58 pm

I’m not talking about the illegal aliens already in the United States and neither is the Democrat Socialist activist. The Democrats need more illegal aliens than are now in the U.S. That’s their theory, anyway

Robert W Turner
March 17, 2021 6:09 am

Just as good news starts to win out, here comes Huangdi Biden with his tax proposals. The economy is going to tank in April. Hold on to your butts.

Abolition Man
Reply to  Robert W Turner
March 17, 2021 7:55 am

Repairing the economic damage from the frivolous lockdowns and trying to restore the health of the middle class is all very Trumpian!
Far better to increase the burdens on the pestiferous proles while speeding the transfer of wealth to our rich corporate cronies; that’s what Right Thinking DemoKKKrats say!
What is the solution when a government of, by and for the people metastasizes into seeing the people as their enemy!

Burgher King
March 17, 2021 6:44 am

I was at the gas station yesterday filling up my one-ton 4×4 pickup. A US Post Office worker was filling up her USPS delivery van on the other side of the island. We are in a semi-rural area.

I mentioned that Slow Joe Biden had dictated that all government vehicles must be EV’s by the end of the decade, or sooner. I asked her if she was ready to replace her gasoline powered van with an EV.

Her response? She was aware of the executive order. As she put it, there’s not a chance in hell it’s going to work. Not where we live, anyway. There’s just too much distance to travel every day.

Olen
March 17, 2021 7:21 am

Good for them. Biden should not slam anyone for their thinking. It’s Un-American.

Michael in Dublin
March 17, 2021 7:59 am

Meanwhile in Ireland our politicians and their medical advisors are still doing their best to scare the public and keep them in their homes and insist all must be vaccinated. As summer approaches the number of cases and deaths will fall – vaccine or no vaccine. It is the usual seasonal pattern.

These leaders cannot lift all restrictions quickly and prove that they were in error and foolish in their lockdowns. They have to prolong the restrictions in the hope they can then claim the vaccines have made the difference. They ignore empirical evidence like that from Israel where 108% have received the vaccine but the cases are still averaging over 2000 a day with 17 deaths (7 day weekly average)

Don132
March 17, 2021 9:53 am

Actually I think this whole thing was blown up anyhow. What’s the big fuss about locking everyone down just so some old folks can have a few more years of TV? Yes, I’m kidding, maybe.

Fran
March 17, 2021 9:56 am

No letup in BC. Or anywhere else in Canada.

On Monday a public health quack said on CBC that you still cannot see your grandchildren after vaccination b/c “variants“. Can’t relax lockdown b/c “variants

Local merchant tried to hire delivery driver. Candidate said he could only work 2 days/week b/c he would lose his gubmint support payment.

$200k fines +/- jail time for businesses found to be not following “COVID protocols“.

No “indoor mixing of households“.

Still too many people not hurt by lockdown – all of ‘civil service’, teachers, middle & upper class WFH’ers, pensioners who are too stupid to see super-tax/inflation coming their way, beneficiaries of Trudeau’s “income support”….. So we get gubmint by popularity polls.

Roll on Texas

Polski
March 17, 2021 10:18 am

Well it was just a matter of time before this happened. Should be easy to confirm with all the users happy to vouch for it.

Also the FLCCC has finally had their manuscript accepted in regards to their protocol which includes ivermectin. Lets hope it finally gets published

skeptic
March 18, 2021 9:23 am

The table above says 3309 deaths out of 249625 cases. I calculate that as 1.3%. Not as 0.1%. Did I get that right?

Brad
March 19, 2021 7:43 am

“I spent about 1/3 of the 1980’s in Stan’s Blue Note”. I must have seen you there on numerous occasions!

March 20, 2021 12:07 am