This is amusing: We sing at events supporting peace and social justice around Oxfordshire.
That description from their web page seems nice, until you listen to what they are singing.
“what shall we do with the climate skeptics… if they won’t shut up?”
Maybe this? Hmmm, not so funny.
At least they didn’t explode any kids
h/t to The Daily Bayonet
UPDATE: The Lyrics
Climate Skeptic by Douglas Hamilton words copyright
Tune: What shall we do with the drunken sailor
The verses are sung in unison; the chorus is sung in harmony
What can you do with a climate skeptic x3
If they won’t shut up
1. Tie up their assets in coastal property x3
2. Put ‘em in a desert and ration their water x3
We’ll see how they like it.
3. Take ‘em to the artic and make ‘em tread water x3
‘Mongst the polar bears.
4. Lock ‘em in a room with nothing but money x3
See what good it does them
5. Make ‘em explain to their children’s children x3
Why they did not care