It is that time again, and after winning this two years in a row, can WUWT make it to “Hall of Fame” status by winning it a third year? Hard to say, but if we do, that will put us out of the running forever, since we cannot ever win the science category again if WUWT wins three times.
I’m going to ask for reader help again this year, and it is easy for you to submit a nomination.
Last year you may recall, that skeptic blogs swept the competition worldwide. WUWT won the lifetime achievement award and these four skeptic blogs were also winners in their categories:
Tallbloke stands tall!
McIntyre – Oh Canada!
Ice cube survives in hell, film at 11…
And there was this:
HOW TO NOMINATE:
1. This year, to participate in nomination, all you need to do is have a valid email address and visit the nomination page.
WUWT has been in the science category for the last two years.
2. Scroll down, fill in the name of the blog and the URL address,
add your nominations, and be sure to include other blogs you follow that you think will merit an award. Your ballot must contain at least three unique nominees in total. For example, for a single category:
Or that can be spread across categories.
3. Supply your email address in the form at the bottom.
4. Complete the captcha security words and submit.
5. You’ll get an email (be sure to check your spam filter if you don’t get it within about 5 minutes) with a link to click on, click it, and your nomination will be verified.
Thank you for your consideration, and good luck to everyone. May the best blog win! – Anthony