Video response to the Climate Reality Project

While Al Gore gears up for 24 hours of his Climate Reality Project, there’s a new documentary available for viewing today titled The Changing Climate of Global Warming.

I have the two video trailers for it below which you can watch, and then there’s link to a full screening video available only today. After that, either the DVD or a viewing rental on Amazon is required.

Watch the entire video here (free today only)

Purchase the DVD or download here

About these ads
This entry was posted in Al Gore, Gorefest11 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Video response to the Climate Reality Project

1. Robert Jacobs says:

Well, tried it, but the sound quality went bad at about 5 min and the video kept locking.
    IE or FFox, neither would play. Anyone else have any luck?

2. RichieP says:

Yes, they both worked for me (UK).

3. Watched the full version. It focused mostly on the political aspect of the debate. Not bad but it’s more election campaign than scientific documentary. Thanks for posting it.

4. DirkH says:

Just watched it here. No probs. Great stuff. McIntyre appears.

5. Robert Jacobs says:

Tried again. Worked fine. Just a computer reboot.

6. Fred Allen says:

Uncle Al was on Talk of the Nation today. I had no idea that 20% of the pollutants we pump into the atmosphere today will still be there in 20,000 years. It really is worse than we thought. sarc.

7. Sparks says:

Thanks for showing this, I enjoyed it, It shows a friendly approach to what can sometimes be an aggressive issue, it also reminded me a bit of Not Evil Just Wrong.

8. View from the Solent says:

I don’t have a televison, but here in UK I haven’t heard or seen any promotion of the goreathon. I’d be interested to hear from other non-US readers.

9. Superb, it could do with being less of a republican call to vote, and present more of the science and evidence against exaggerated warming, but well worth watching.

10. Parker says:

I like the film over all. It is effective in raising legitimate questions – both about the science of global warming and the politicizing of that science.

But the intro is too cute by half. It is about 3 minutes into the film before it becomes clear that the video has a POV, and that it isn’t pro-warmist. And even then, it gradually shifts – as if to be trying to show both sides, which is a bit misleading.

There should be a hard break from a shortened intro (like a scratching record sound to signal – “but wait a minute”), and then a thesis statement setting up the “skeptic” arguments to follow.

But regardless of the quibbles, someone with money needs to set this video free. The issue is way to important to have this info languishing behind a paywall.

11. JohnWho says:

Fred Allen says:
    September 14, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Wouldn’t all of those pollutants be vaporized

if we could just pump them into the millions of degree hot Earth’s core?

Problem solved.

12. john says:

Enron’s Democrat Pals

Before its messy decline and fall, Enron had plenty of clout in George W. Bush’s Washington, from the personal ties between chairman Ken Lay and the President to the company’s alleged influence on Vice President Dick Cheney’s energy task force. But Enron’s cozy relationship with Washington didn’t start there. Documents obtained by TIME show the energy giant enjoyed much closer ties with Clinton Administration regulators than was generally known.

13. Steve C says:

Thanks for that – just finished watching it. I’m inclined to agree with Scottish Sceptic about the generally political tone, but then this is a politically defined issue which needs a political solution. At least some of your US politicians seem aware of what’s going on, which is more than we Brits can say about ours … just the choice would be nice.

14. Bob_FJ says:

It was interesting to see Jason Box spouting off. In the 2007 IPCC report AR4, there is an extensive chapter on poor old Greenland melting, in which Box was a co-author. He was also a co-author in one of several earlier papers, (Polyakov and others), concerning Greenland temperature records that were higher or similar in the 1930’s/1940’s than in 2007. The really odd thing is that there was ZERO mention of this to balance the modern day alarmism expressed for Greenland in AR4.

15. Dave Worley says:

Great video. Thanks for the free look.

16. RockyRoad says:

Worked for me–and I say without reservation that Dr. Hansen and Al Gore looked like complete fools. There are no two more devious people alive that I’m aware of–Epic Fail for both of them.

17. Good film, specially for an American audience, more political than scientific, just like the global warming ruse.
    Thanks.

18. Bob Diaz says:

I was able to watch the whole thing, thanks for the link!!!

19. Poptech says:

I really do not understand why these documentaries are not released for free online (maybe with ads?) and then try to sell the DVD? It is very difficult to get anyone to watch documentaries in general and next to impossible to get them to watch one on global warming longer than 10 minutes especially if they have seen one before. I see absolutely no way in convincing anyone to pay to watch one when so many are already available for free online,

(I have been compiling these for a long time)

The most successful documentaries on this subject were successful because they were pirated online for free such a “The Great Global Warming Swindle” – which had millions of views. Without that it would have made no impact outside of the UK and little impact on the debate.

20. John Marshall says:

Sorry but I declined to try them because Gore’s hypocrisy makes me sick and his ignorance drives me crazy.

Comments are closed.