From our WUWT.TV 24 hour broadcast answer to Al Gore’s dirty weather on November 14-15, 2012. Dr. Sebastian Lüning of Dr. Franz Vahrenholt are co-authors of the book “Die Kalt Sonne” which we previously reviewed here and here on WUWT. Here, in this interview and presentation, Lüning, who is a geologist by trade, explains how he was converted to climate skepticism by his own research.
It is a powerful demonstration of how people can come to understand just how flimsy the evidence is for catastrophic global warming, and is well worth your time to watch.
- WUWT-TV To Counter Al Gore’s ‘Dirty Weather Report’ With Live webcast (prnewswire.com)
- Announcement: WUWT-TV to counter Al Gore’s ’24 Hours of Climate Reality’ with live webcast (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Another WUWT.TV segment – Engineer and aviation pioneer Burt Rutan on why he doubts global warming (wattsupwiththat.com)
- More WUWT.TV video segments – Joe D’Aleo on Hurricane Sandy and extreme weather (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Another WUWT.TV segment – interview with director Pete Garcia on the movie ‘The Boy Who Cried Warming’ (wattsupwiththat.com)
- WUWT-TV To Counter Al Gore’s ‘Dirty Weather Report’ With Live webcast (sys-con.com)