Share the love

Josh is feeling the day…

14 thoughts on “Share the love

1. Kath says:
    February 14, 2011 at 5:41 pm
    🙂 very appropriate Josh.
    Some suitably funny global warming cartoons can be found here at Daryl Cagle’s political cartoon site:
    Kath.
    I visited the site Daryl Cagle’s political cartoon site: There are some classic and very funny global warming cartoons there, especially the City Hall one.
    Thanks Ted.

2. Given Mosher’s recent rant about IR and skeptics, I feel it’s a rhetorical exercise to get believers and unbelievers together. Seems like Mosher is a bit of a hypocrite if you ask me.

3. Ted says:
    February 14, 2011 at 7:08 pm
    Kath says:
    February 14, 2011 at 5:41 pm
    🙂 very appropriate Josh.
    Kath.
    Thanks Ted.
    …………………………
    Yes thanks Kath – the City Hall one had particular resonence for us here in the UK as well. The last two bad winters we have suffered were made worse by out Local Authorities being badly advised by our Met Office who spun the line of “warm wet winters” when what we got was an average of minus 10 deg C, and little or no grit or road salt to keep the roads clear.
    However, the Met Office wants £millions more to study – you got it! – Global Warming.
    If it was not so sad and bloody expensive – it would be funny

4. Brian H says:
    February 14, 2011 at 5:39 pm (Edit)
    Didn’t happen. The nasty Deniers got stood up by the coy Alarmists.

It was easier to make headway talking to less than alarmed alarmists as it turned out. Mosher made frequent use of the balcony in my penthouse suite at the hotel to indulge in his nicotine habit, so I got plenty of convo with him. Turns out he’s a great guy. We don’t agree, but we are able to disagree without being disagreeable. And he offered to help with 3D visualisation on my project, once I have some firm numbers for him to work with.

5. Lisbon was a total success. Compare to the IPCC’s Copenhagen and Cancun fiascos and there is NO doubt about it. The organizers should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. (They only failed to re-name PNS and declare it to be a post-modern subset (PMS) of “Situation Ethics”)

6. tallbloke says:

February 15, 2011 at 5:13 am

Good thing Leif Svalgaard didn’t show up. You and he would have gone to the knife, I know it!
    😉

7. Pascvaks;
    Yes, our worst fears were realized. PNS (Political Newspeak Science) attained a formal recognition as something other than progressivist revisionism. Expect Scientific Quality Adjudication Boards to be swiftly convened and funded by our caring gubmints.

8. Ref – Brian H says:
    February 16, 2011 at 3:22 am
    ..”“SQABs” has a very a propos ring to it, doesn’t it?”
    (-; I thought PMS rang a bell too;-)

Comments are closed.