There’s a bunch of additions and improvements to the Reference Pages (shown on the menu bar below) this week.
Sea Ice Page
– Added a Global Sea Ice Cover map at the bottom
– Added several new graphics, including Water Vapor and Accumulated Precipitation
– Added links under several of the graphics to animations. These animations are very helpful in visualizing and understanding Earth’s atmospheric system
– Shortened and simplified titles to make everything more readable
– Added a Atmospheric Overview at the very bottom that includes links to helpful background information on various components of Earth’s atmospheric system
ENSO/Sea Level/Sea Surface Temperature Page
– Added several new animations including Global Sea Surface Temperatures 30 day/3 months/1 year, Global Sea Surface Height – 30 days/1 year and Global Sea Surface Salinity – 30 days/12 months
Thanks to WUWT regular “Justthefacts” for his timely work in updating these pages.