Ms. Jackson has said that she used the second account because her public e-mail address was widely known and that her e-mail alias — “Richard Windsor” — derived from the name of her dog and her former home in Windsor Township, N.J..
I wonder why?
- Has ‘Richard Windsor’ Been a Bad Girl? (nationalreview.com)
- Chris Horner responds to the EPA statement today on the question of them running a black-ops program (wattsupwiththat.com)
- EPA’s Lisa Jackson Hiding Identity in Official Correspondence (independentsentinel.com)
- Is the EPA running a black-ops program? (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Lisa Jackson’s ‘Windsor’ knot (politico.com)
- EPA’s ‘Richard Windsor’ has a long, curious history (utsandiego.com)
- Press Virtually Ignoring Lisa Jackson’s Use of ‘Alias’ Email Accounts for Official Business (newsbusters.org)