Skeptics on the radio

Harold Ambler – Worldwide Radio Interview Tonight

I’m looking forward to joining the hosts of Wise Guys of Weather at 8:10 p.m. EDT this evening to discuss weather, climate, and my book. Hosts Joe Bastardi, Joe D’Aleo, and Alan Lammey of weatherbell.com bring cold hard facts of energy and climate to bear for listeners around the world. I hope you’ll tune in!

As I sometimes mention, it’s as though some of the people on the pro-AGW side have very little appreciation of the wonder and majesty of the ocean-atmosphere system. Not a problem with us four! Seriously!  Call in with questions: 909-265-9150. We look forward to hearing from you!

h/t to Tom Nelson

About these ads
This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Skeptics on the radio

1. Joseph Bastardi says:

THANKS ANTHONY.

Sorry again about me being stupid on the Hansen article. You are right, its big news anyway and its actually something I dont have a big problem with… its the hammering of c02 and the shackling of the nation that gets me.

You think the MSM will ever call him on it

2. R. Shearer says:

I thought it was settled until I read that new Hansen piece. Now I just don’t know. This atmospheric stuff is just so much in the air. /sarc

3. OssQss says:

It sure would be nice having WUWT WebTV for similar endeavors and live interactive events. Small studio, some additional band width, lots of makeup, and whoomp there it is!
    Perhaps you could poll the viewers appetite for such?
    PS, interested investors like myself are standing by for the opportunity.
    I give up sending emails on said subject :-)

4. Joanie says:

Thank you for the link, I caught the last fifty minutes of it, and now am playing older shows. Quite a good show, informative and lively.

5. Kelvin Vaughan says:

I think somebody is upset that the sea ice isn’t melting fast enough. They have altered the DMI 30% sea ice graph! It is forcasting into mid June.

6. Harold Ambler says:

I’ve written to DMI to ask that they leave the business of predictions to others or at the very least make the old graph reporting extent available again.

7. G. Karst says:

There are NO predictions of sea ice… only SWAGs. GK

8. John from CA says:

Looking forward to it, thanks for the heads up.

Comments are closed.